Camberwell Choir School has had a very strong reputation in the community for quality teaching for over 30 years and is “an exciting place to be with fantastic use of instruments, excellent teaching and totally accessible for anyone (Southwark Music)”.
The essential qualities are:
- To be free on Saturdays during term times, including over half term weekends.
- The ability to plan and teach singing and play at least one instrument to a good level.
- A calm and confident motivated educator, who is adaptable and flexible in terms of planning and delivery of sessions.
Desirable qualities are:
- Experience working with children and young people
- Experience working in a community based learning environment
Informal visits on a Saturday are welcome. To arrange, email [email protected]
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] with 'Singing Tutor' in the subject box.